Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Anything But a Card Challenge

Happy Challenge Day!
Our challenge this week is 
Anything But  A Card!!
It was a tough one, but the Mermaids have some awesome creations to share with you this week.

Irene made this beautiful bookmark using Joy.

Elenor created this fantastic calendar using Joy.

Karen made this gorgeous box using Emma, the Amore Fairy.

Mari created this lovely pillow box using Three Graces Ballerinas.

Shelley created this pretty petal cone using Joy.

Jenn altered this beautiful notebook using Joy.


Now let's see your creation. Our only rule is you have to use a Michelle Perkett Studios image. There are so many you can choose from at the Etsy shop or you can take a look through the discussion at PCP for some awesome freebies!

Challenge will be open until Monday, July 11 at 5:00.
Happy creating!!

8 comments:

  1. Love the "not a card" ideas!!! All beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects - this was a fun challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you all did a fabulous job with your creations. I can't wait to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what gorgeous creations, ladies! What a fun challenge, I love it, thank you all for your beautiful creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Joy shes so fun looking. Love this challenge. I think Ill have to take it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please delete my entry "LindaS" it does not follow the rules.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely creations here!! Very inspirational!
    I've added my link to my project.

    ReplyDelete